18.8.07

my name is Miguel

just moments after Blender joins Portman, 24, for lunch at a crowded restaurant in Manhattan, a teenage boy with braces approaches her for an autograph. "I'm sososo sorry to bother you", he says, lookinh as if the intensity of meeting her is causing him physical pain. "It's for my uncle Miguel".
Portman is wearing two tank tops, a batik-ish printed skirt, no makeup and very little hair. Still, she has the power to turn guys to mush. "Here you go", she says, handing him back his piece of paper and smiling. He folds it in halk and asks her to sign it again. "And one for me," he says. "Miguel".
"You're Miguel too?" se asks skeptically.
"I'm sososo sorry," Miguel says again. Then: "Can I have your e-mail address?"

from
Blender Magazine.


* Desert Sessions - Letters To Mommy

3 comentários:

ana disse...

Hoje a chuva está de pé.

Seu nome não é Miguel, mas eu não li o texto ainda.

Anônimo disse...

*tem um ataque de risos*
*pára*
*ri mais um pouco*
*stops again*
*morre de rir*

meu nome é miguel também.
X)

Anônimo disse...

eu disse que a blender era mais que legal. não disse?